About the Bookshop
Welcome to avizandum.com
We are a specialist law bookshop (based in Edinburgh, Scotland) with a strong emphasis on Scots Law.
As we hold a very comprehensive stock of Scots law books you can rely on our being able to supply you with the books that you want with the minimum delay.
We ship to customers all over the UK - ranging from London and Manchester to Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen and, of course, Edinburgh - we also ship overseas to customers in Europe, the USA, Australia and New Zealand.
We stock a wide range of general UK law books from many different publishers. If the book you want is not in stock we can get it ordered from the supplier and back into stock very quickly.
Using Avizandum means that you can see what is available in any particular subject from a broad range of suppliers and that you can order all your law books from a single source.
Some of the benefits from using Avizandum are:
- friendly, knowledgeable advice
- a quick and easy ordering service
- a fast mail order service - orders despatched within 24 hours to UK addresses using Post, Couriers or DX (for stock items)
- our location in central Edinburgh, convenient for the Sheriff Court, the Court of Session and the Law School at the University of Edinburgh
- easily arranged account facilities
- our guarantee that the book you buy is the latest available edition (if you buy a book from us which comes out in a subsequent edition within 4 weeks, we will cheerfully replace it free of charge)
- Book Tokens accepted
Monday to Friday: 9.30 - 18.00
Saturday: 10.00 - 13.00 (except during the summer when the shop is CLOSED on Saturdays from 1st June to 31st August).
You can download an order form (in PDF format).
View Large Map
Avizandum Law Bookshop
56A Candlemaker Row
Edinburgh EH1 2QE Scotland
DX: 553003 EDINBURGH-18
VAT: GB 682 8000 38
Telephone: +44 (0) 131 220 3373 Fax: +44 (0) 131 220 3373