Sale and Supply of Goods and Services (3ed)
Sale and Supply of Goods and Services presents a complete guide to the principles, practice and procedure of all aspects of the supply of goods and services.
It offers highly practical, non-academic guidance for dayto- day use in commercial practice.
The new 3rd edition incorporates the latest legislative and case law developments, bringing the text fully up to date.
- Covers business to business and business to consumer transactions, as well as transactions between private individuals
- Provides the information to solve the issues encountered in practice
- Covers pre-contractual issues, the formation of contracts, the discharge of contracts and defective performance
- Includes a whole section on sale of goods and the internet
- Considers the factors which can make a defective contract, including mistake, frustration and force majeure, clarifying the principles so they can be applied easily
- Helps resolve clients’ disputes by providing guidance on remedies for defective performance under contract and tort law, and misrepresentation or unjust enrichment are involved
- Covers the methods of dispute resolution which are available, including the county court, High Court, arbitration, mediation and ADR
- Provides checklists to ensure all the important points are covered
- Includes a CD-ROM containing easily accessible complete precedents