We are a specialist law bookshop based in Edinburgh, Scotland with a strong emphasis on Scots Law.
As we hold a very comprehensive stock of Scots law books you can rely on our being able to supply you with the books that you want with the minimum delay.
We ship to customers all over the UK - ranging from London and Manchester to Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen, Lerwick and, of course, Edinburgh - we also ship overseas to customers in Europe, the USA, Australia and New Zealand.
We also stock a wide range of general UK law books, but if the book you want is not in stock we can easily order whatever you need and let you know when it arrives. And if it is not on our website simply email us and we shall track it down (including Harry Potter).
Using Avizandum means that you can see what is available in any particular subject from a broad range of suppliers and that you can order all your law books from a single source.
Benefits of Avizandum:
- Over 20 years of friendly, knowledgeable advice
- A quick and easy ordering service
- A fast mail order service - orders despatched within 24 hours to UK addresses using Post, Couriers or DX (for stock items)
- Centrally located in the heart of Edinburgh, convenient for the Sheriff Court, the Court of Session and the Law School at the University of Edinburgh
- Easily arranged account facilities
- Our guarantee that the book you buy is the latest available edition (if you buy a book from us which comes out in a subsequent edition within 4 weeks, we will cheerfully replace it free of charge)
- Book Tokens accepted
Monday to Friday: 9.30 - 17:30
Saturday: 11.00 - 15.00 (except during the summer when the shop is CLOSED on Saturdays from 1st June to 31st August).
Avizandum Law Bookshop
56A Candlemaker Row
Edinburgh EH1 2QE Scotland
DX: ED35 Edinburgh
VAT: GB 682 8000 38
Telephone: +44 (0) 131 220 3373
Fax: +44 (0) 131 220 3373