Charity Law and Governance: Practical Guide (2ed)
Charity Law and Governance: A Practical Guide 2nd ed is the essential publication on the legal and regulatory framework within which charities in England and Wales operate.
This revised edition covers all the latest developments in charity law, regulation and governance, including:-
- The revised Charity Governance Code
- Revised charity annual reporting obligations
- Enhanced and new Charity Commission powers
- Charity Commission – latest guidance, current regulatory expectations, serious incident reporting regime
- Charity trustees – legal eligibility, removal and disqualification
- Conflicts of interest – including Charity Commission expectations and revised guidance
- Data protection law changes including the General Data Protection Regulation
- Changes and developments in the regulation of charity fundraising.
Containing a wealth of expert commentary and case studies highlighting important aspects of charity law and governance, this book is an invaluable guide to anyone involved in the sector
|Author(s)||Gillard, C and Semple, K|