Drafting Confidentiality Agreements (3ed)
In recent years there has been an increase in the range of situations where confidentiality agreements may apply.
Drafting Confidentiality Agreements gives practical, time-saving assistance when you need to draft or negotiate a confidentiality agreement.
The new 3rd edition has been updated and expanded to include:
- Several new precedents covering situations when confidentiality agreements might apply such as where trade secrets or customer lists are being disclosed
- Additional drafting notes throughout
- New commentary on business situations where confidentiality obligations are implied and the extent of the implied obligations.
The book is set out in three parts:
- A practical explanation of how English law protects confidential information in a business context
- Discussion of commercial practice in relation to confidentiality agreements, including commentary onthe terms of such agreements
- A selection of confidentiality agreement precedents, reproduced on the accompanying CD-ROM.
|Publisher:||Law Society Publishing|
|Author(s)||Anderson, M and Warner, V|
|Format||Pb + cd|