Joint Ventures: Jurisdictional Comparisons (2ed)
The new 2nd edition of Joint Ventures: A Global Guide is the essential reference book for joint ventures worldwide, covering over 30 major jurisdictions.
Contributors are leading experts from private practice in their own jurisdiction, deeply involved in trans-border transactions.
- Provides a well-organised starting point for international reference
- Outlines the law and regulation applying to joint ventures in each jurisdiction
- Uses a reader-friendly Q&A format that enables quick and easy cross-jurisdictional comparisons
- Answers the key questions of multinational corporations and international investors
- Covers topics such as formal requirements to validate joint ventures; public sector involvement; forms of participation in share capital; antitrust rules; permissions, restrictions and incentives for foreign company participation
- Supplies practical, straightforward commentary on each jurisdiction and the respective legal systems
|European Lawyer Ltd