Sourcing World: Jurisdictional Comparisons (2ed)
The new 2nd edition of Sourcing World: Jurisdictional Comparisons is the essential reference guide for all those involved in international outsourcing transactions.
Covering a range of key jurisdictions worldwide, it outlines the law relevant to outsourcing in each country, and is structured to allow easy comparisons between jurisdictions.
- Covers the law in 18 important jurisdictions
- Features contributions from specialist lawyers in each jurisdiction ensuring readers benefit from local expertise
- Offers a well organised starting point for international reference
- Explains the statutory framework and industry specific regulations
- Covers charging, adjustment of fees, auditing and benchmarking
- Looks at employment, tax and insurance issues
- Deals with term and termination, notice periods, mandatory termination, prolongation rights, and termination management
- Discusses subcontracting and assignment
- Covers dispute resolution, including jurisdiction issues, litigation, arbitration, mediation and fast track processes
- Uses a reader-friendly Q&A format that enables quick and easy crossjurisdictional comparisons
- Includes an introductory overview examining sourcing transactions from the different perspectives of the major market participants – customers, suppliers, business advisers
- Provides straightforward, practical commentary on each jurisdiction
|European Lawyer Ltd