Oxford University Press Australia First Principles of Business Law (10ed) eStudy modules: for each chapter of the textbook there is an interactive module that gives the stude.. Product #: 9780190304485 Regular price: $95.00 $95.00
First Principles of Business Law (10ed)
- eStudy modules: for each chapter of the textbook there is an interactive module that gives the student instant feedback as they answer questions. The modules provide hundreds of carefully sequenced questions, exercises and short case-studies. These are the key feature of the book; it is designed to be a fully blended learning package.
- Contains clear and concise explanations of the law
- Promotes active learning through examples, as well as questions and answers
- Over 200 clear summaries of decided cases and selected legislative provisions
- Easy navigation, with convenient indexes, tables and glossary of terms
New to this Edition:
- Fully updated to reflect the relevant changes to the law. Increased emphasis on the importance of ethics in business law. This key message is reinforced throughout the text. New chapter relating to Statutory Provisions Affecting Contracts for Goods and Services. Coverage of the Australian Consumer Law provisions and their extension to small businesses in relation to protection against unfair terms in consumer contracts. Updated diagrams and tables to improve clarify and illustrate key concepts. Five new quizzes have been added to the eStudy modules, to help students evaluate their progress.
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press Australia|
|Author(s)||Lambiris , M and Griffin, L|