Bellamy & Child: European Union Law of Competition (8ed) with 2018 Materials Volume
Now in its eighth edition,Bellamy & Childis the leading authority on EU competition law. It offers a clear and comprehensive exposition of law and procedure, with exhaustive citation of judicial and legislative authorities. Fully up-to-date with major developments in substantive law and case law, this is an essential purchase for EU competition law practitioners.
- The leading practitioner work in EU competition law, acclaimed for its precise and authoritative statement of legal concepts and extensive citation of legislation, case law, and decisional practice.
- Detailed coverage of all key areas including Articles 101, 102, and 106, merger control, State aids, intellectual property, sectoral regimes, and remedies.
- Expanded reference to decisions and judgments of national competition authorities (NCAs) and national courts.
- Fully updated in its eighth edition, this is the essential resource for all EU competition lawyers.
New to this Edition:
- Analysis of new competition case law from the General Court and Court of Justice, particularly jurisprudence relating to essential concepts within Articles 101 and 102 TFEU.
- Coverage of the EU Damages Directive and the European Commission recommendations on collective redress, with a focus on the growth of private enforcement.
- Evaluation of settlement decisions following the Commission's adoption of a settlement procedure for cartel cases.
- Discussion of the EU's revised regime for transfer technology agreements.
Contents: 1: EU Competition Law and its Territorial Reach, David Bailey & Laura Elizabeth John2: Article 101(1), David Bailey & Laura Elizabeth John3: Article 101(3), George Lusty & Saskia King4: Market Definition, Philip Woolfe & Julianne Kerr Morrison5: Cartels, Frances Barr6: Non-Covert Horizontal Cooperation, James Aitken & Alastair Chapman7: Vertical Agreements Affecting Distribution or Supply, Rob Williams & Ben Lask8: Merger Control, John Boyce & Anna Lyle-Smythe9: Intellectual Property Rights, Oke Odudu10: Article 102, Rhodri Thompson QC, Christopher Brown, Nicholas Gibson11: The Competition Rules and the Acts of Member States, Josh Holmes & David Gregory12: Sectoral Regimes, Stephen Hurley, Ligia Osepciu, Robert Wells, Fabio Falconi, Manish Das13: Enforcement and Procedure, Tim Ward QC, James Bourke, Milan Kristof14: Fines for Substantive Infringements, Anthony Dawes & Josephine Norris15: The Enforcement of the Competition Rules by National Competition Authorities, Ben Rayment16: Litigating Infringements in the National Courts, Jon Turner QC, Anneli Howard, Michael Armitage17: State Aids, George Peretz QC & Daisy Mackersie
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|