EC Competition Law on Technology Licensing
This work provides a complete guide to EC technology licensing law from a competition law perspective. The focus is the Technology Transfer Block Exemption Regulation (TTBER), in force from May 2004, but this new law is put into context by explanation of the complexities of all EC technology licensing legislation.
The text goes systematically through the Regulation discussing the implications of each section in turn. It then examines related law bringing much needed clarity to an area that has undergone fundamental change since implementation of the Regulation.
* Provides a complete guide to the EC competition law aspects of technology licensing
* Analyses the pertinent parts of the Technology Transfer Block Exemption Regulation section-by-section
* Explains the ramifications of the Regulation, with emphasis on the practical issues for licensing
* Shows how the Regulations sits in the wider context of EC licensing law
* One of the first guides available to make the new law comprehensible to practitioners
|Publisher:||Sweet & Maxwell|