Internet Law & Regulation (5ed)
The new, fifth edition of Internet Law & Regulation is the long-awaited new edition of the leading title in its field. The title presents an analysis of key areas of internet law & regulation from a UK perspective. It is fully updated including recent developments relating to GDPR, the Investigatory Powers Act 2016, eIDAS, online intermediary liability, including site blocking injunctions and updated UK and EU case law across all chapters.
- Overview of the Internet.
- Copyright, Patents and Confidential Information.
- Trade Marks and Domain Names.
- Content Liability and Protection.
- Enforcement and crossborder liability.
- Data Protection.
- Communications and Broadcast Regulation.
- Contracts bet.
- ISPs, Content Owners & Others.
- Electronic Contracts and Transactions.
- Payment Mechanisms for Internet Commerce.
- Prohibited and Regulated Activities.
- Competition Law and the Internet.
|Publisher:||Sweet & Maxwell|