Travel Law & Litigation (6ed)
Written by leading practitioners at the London travel law set, 1 Chancery Lane, the sixth edition of Saggerson on Travel Law and Litigation comprehensively revises and updates the previous edition. It continues to provide detailed commentary on all topics of relevance to the travel lawyer and also considers the following new developments:
- Package travel liability and the limits of the same;
- Latest developments in the local safety standards defence;
- What is the extent of a tour operator’s liability for off-package sales and what is the contractual framework for such liability where it arises?
- Recent case law on “accidents” within the meaning of article 17(1) of the Montreal Convention?
- Flight Plus;
- Jurisdiction within and without the European Union;
- Applicable law and claims against the Motor Insurers’ Bureau;
- The law of hotels.
This authoritative text will be of interest to all those who deal with claims that have a cross-border element and will prove an essential addition to the library of all barristers, solicitors and legal executives who practise in the rapidly expanding field of travel law.
|Publisher:||Wildy Simmonds & Hill Publishing|