Product Liability: Jurisdictional Comparisons
Product Liability: Jurisdictional Comparisons is the essential reference guide for corporations, insurance companies and legal professionals to the laws applicable to product liability in each jurisdiction.
Covering 15 major jurisdictions worldwide it offers a clear overview of the law on product liability in each one, and is structured to allow easy comparisons between jurisdictions.
- Covers the law in 15 key jurisdictions
- Includes contributions from leading local practitioners who are experts in the field
- Offers a well organised starting point for international reference
- Addresses the key questions of multinational corporations and their legal advisors
- Discusses liability and how it can be proved
- Explains the available defences
- Covers the litigation of product liability disputes, including class actions/ representative proceedings, and litigation funding
- Looks at remedies
- Explains the roles of regulators
- Highlights regulatory websites and other sources of information
- Uses a reader-friendly Q&A format that enables quick and easy crossjurisdictional comparisons
- Provides straightforward, practical commentary on each jurisdiction and the respective legal systems
|Publisher:||European Lawyer Ltd|