Blackstone's Statutes on Contract, Tort and Restitution 2019-20
Unsurpassed in authority, reliability and accuracy, the 2019-2020 edition has been fully revised and updated to incorporate all relevant legislation for contract and tort law courses. Blackstone's Statutes on Contract, Tort & Restitution is an abridged collection of legislation carefully reviewed and selected by Professor Francis Rose. With unparalleled coverage of contract and tort law, Blackstone's Statutes on Contract, Tort & Restitution leads the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use.
Blackstone's Statutes on Contract, Tort & Restitution is:
- Trusted: ideal for exam use
- Practical: find what you need instantly
- Reliable: current, comprehensive coverage
- Relevant: content reviewed to match your course
- The accompanying online resources include video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, web links, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|