Contract Law Concentrate (4ed)
The Contract Law Concentrate is written and designed to help you succeed. Written by experts and covering all key topics, Concentrate guides help focus your revision and maximise your exam performance.
Each guide includes revision tips, advice on how to achieve extra marks, and a thorough and focused breakdown of the key topics and cases.
- 1: Agreement
- 2: Agreement problems
- 3: Enforceability issues
- 4: Privity and third party rights
- 5: Terms and breach of contract
- 6: Exemption clauses and unfair contract terms
- 7: Remedies for breach of contract
- 8: Contractual impossibility and risk: Frustration and common mistake
- 9: Misrepresentation
- 10: Undue influence
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|