Law of Contract in South Africa (2ed)
This book introduces students to the general principles of contract law with specific application to South Africa.
It integrates the common law, statutory law and constitutional perspectives. The text supports learning and the development of independent academic skills through various learning features. This edition includes a full new chapter addressing the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
- The author team is highly respected.
- The text is particularly clear, accessible and appropriate for LLB contract law students. It offers a rigorous introduction to the subject whilst supporting understanding.
- The text focuses on the development of academic skills. This assists students to engage with the subject interactively and to build independent reasoning skills.
- The second edition offers a valuable new chapter which addresses the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and assesses its impact in contract law.
- A complementary test bank and PowerPoint slide presentation is available to lecturers in order to support and enrich teaching and learning.
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press S A|
|Author(s)||Hutchison, D and Pretorius, C|