EU Data Protection Law
EU Data Protection Law contains extensive annotations and acts as a guide to the EU's proposed General Data Protection Regulation.
EU Data Protection Law covers: An analysis of privacy law; an analysis of the GDPR; and discussion of sectoral rules.
It is divided into ten parts:
- Part 1: The EU Right to Data Protection
- Part 2: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Part 3: Rules of Data Processing
- Part 4: Rights of the Data Subject
- Part 5: Controller and Processors
- Part 6: Supervisory Authorities
- Part 7: Remedies, Liabilities and Penalties
- Part 8: Criminal Justice
- Part 9: Processing by Community Institutions
- Part 10: ePrivacy Directive
|Author(s)||Kelleher, D and Murray, K|