Enforcement and Debt Recovery (2ed)
The law of enforcement and debt recovery has included some of the oldest law on the statute books of England. On 6 April 2014 long-awaited reforms, the most significant for hundreds of years, came into force, unifying and radically reforming the law governing enforcement agents.
In the second edition of this popular book, highly respected practitioners with a wealth of experience in the enforcement industry set out the most up-to-date and comprehensive review of the new law of enforcement. Coverage includes:
- the new standards and certification for enforcement agents
- a complete review of the Taking Control of Goods Regulations 2013
- the abolition of distress for rent
- the introduction of Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR)
- the criminalisation of squatting. The authors combine their authoritative review and analysis of the law with insights into the practical impact of the rules and regulations, uniquely illustrated by numerous examples and practice points.
The book also includes an appendix, providing access to the relevant law and regulations in a single essential volume for enforcement agents, property lawyers, commercial landlords, surveyors and insolvency practitioners.
|Publisher:||Law Society Publishing|
|Author(s)||Levaggi, P and Marsden, P|