Blackstone's Statutes on Employment Law 2019-2020
Unsurpassed in authority, reliability and accuracy, the 2019-2020 edition has been fully revised and updated to incorporate all relevant legislation for contract and tort law courses. Blackstone's Statutes on Employment Law is an abridged collection of legislation carefully reviewed and selected by Richard Kidner. With unparalleled coverage of contract and tort law, Blackstone's Statutes on Employment Law leads the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use.
Blackstone's Statutes on Employment Law is:
- Trusted: ideal for exam use
- Practical: find what you need instantly
- Reliable: current, comprehensive coverage
- Relevant: content reviewed to match your course
- The accompanying online resources include video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, web links, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|