TUPE: Law & Practice (4ed)
A cascade of TUPE cases, notably and centrally upon the service provision change, and the subsequent enactment of the Collective Redundancies and the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) (Amendment) Regulations 2013 by the UK Government, have made necessary this fourth edition of TUPE: Law & Practice.
The new 2013 Amendment Regulations, in force from January 2014, are intended to clarify the issues raised by recent cases and also to reduce the burdens on employers of small enterprises.
This guide provides analysis of the new 2013 TUPE Amendment Regulations including:
- the scope to “service provision changes” (i.e. outsourcing/contracting-out and in), as well as clarification of the Regulation 3
- key changes relating to transfer dismissals and changes to terms and conditions
- pensions obligations under TUPE
- clarified ‘joint‘consultation rights
- the confusing application of TUPE where the transferor is insolvent
Lawyers, politicians and policymakers, HR practitioners, as well as academics, will find this book brings them up to speed on TUPE. This book aims to keep pace with these changes, providing practical advice and cutting edge analysis.
|Author(s)||Derbyshire, W and Hardy, S|