Concentrate: Evidence (6ed)
The Evidence Concentrate is written and designed to help you succeed. Written by experts and covering all key topics, Concentrate guides help focus your revision and maximise your exam performance.
Each guide includes revision tips, advice on how to achieve extra marks, and a thorough and focused breakdown of the key topics and cases.
- 1: Introduction, principles and key concepts
- 2: Burden of proof
- 3: Confessions and the defendant's silence
- 4: Improperly obtained evidence, other than confessions
- 5: Character evidence
- 6: Hearsay evidence
- 7: Competence and compellability, special measures
- 8: Identification, care warnings, questioning at trial
- 9: Opinion evidence
- 10: Public interest immunity
- 11: Privilege
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|
|Author(s)||Spencer, M and Spencer, J|