Walker & Walker's Law of Evidence in Scotland (5ed)
A comprehensive and detailed examination of the law of evidence in the broadest of civil and criminal contexts. The emphasis is upon rigorous examination of the issues affecting all who work with the law of evidence whether in court, chamber practice or legal education.
The fifth edition takes account of a range of relevant new legislation, including the following statutes:
· Vulnerable Witnesses (Criminal Evidence) (Scotland) Act 2019
· Domestic Abuse (Scotland) Act 2018
· Abusive Behaviour and Sexual Harm (Scotland) Act 2016
· Inquiries into Fatal Accidents and Sudden Deaths etc (Scotland) Act 2016
· Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2016
It includes relevant case law, including significant developments in respect of opinion evidence, real evidence and corroboration.
|Author(s)||Ross, ML and Chalmers, JP|