Matrimonial Finance Toolkit
Acting in matrimonial finance matters requires a precise and focused approach to the preparation of documents and evidence.
This toolkit contains over 40 template documents drafted by a practitioner with 20 years' experience who gives advice on how to tailor each template for different types of cases.
Using this toolkit will help your firm to:
- increase efficiency by systematising the financial remedy process
- reduce the time spent on drafting, dictating and typing letters
- manage the risk of errors, omissions and inconsistencies in drafting
- allow some work to be carried out by trainees and paralegals.
All the templates are also included on the accompanying CD-ROM for ease of customisation.
1. Pre-application procedures
2. Notice of an application for financial remedies
4. First directions appointment
5. Financial dispute resolution
6. Final hearing
7. Draft orders
8. Schedule 1 Children Act proceedings
|Publisher:||Law Society Publishing|