Resolution Family Law Handbook (2ed)
The second edition of this popular handbook has been thoroughly revised and updated to take account of the numerous developments that have taken effect, including:
- the Child Maintenance and Other Payments Act 2008 which radically impacts the child support system and child maintenance orders
- the introduction of the Public Law Outline, heralding fundamental changes to care proceedings
- the permitted attendance of media representatives at hearings in family proceedings
- the new Forced Marriage (Civil Protection) Act 2007, enabling applications for forced marriage protection orders
- significant case law in relation to pre-nuptial agreements and pension orders
- changes to legal aid and costs.
The contributors are leading family lawyers and between them they cover all the key aspects in detail from marriage and civil partnership through to children proceedings and inheritance claims. User-friendly and practical, the handbook includes time-saving checklists, the Resolution Code of Practice, and a useful contacts section.
|Publisher:||Law Society Publishing|