LexisNexis UK Break Clauses (2ed) Break Clauses is a comprehensive guide that explains everything a property practitioner needs to kno.. Product #: 9781784730345 Regular price: $114.99 $114.99
Break Clauses (2ed)
Break Clauses is a comprehensive guide that explains everything a property practitioner needs to know in respect of break clauses including:
- Comparisons between break clauses and other methods of terminating leases
- How to interpret break clauses and break notices
- How break clauses relate to other clauses within the lease, e.g. rent review clauses
- The effect of exercising a break notice on the respective obligations of landlords / tenants / sub-tenants
- The consequences of there being conditions precedent attached to the exercise of a break clause
- The formalities and the possible registration requirements of break clauses
- The procedure for the service of a break notice and the consequences of failing to comply with that procedure
- The interrelationship between break clauses and the security of tenure procedures under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Issues of professional liability in the context of break clauses
- Redevelopment break clauses
- Guidance on break clauses in residential and agricultural tenancies
This new edition has been comprehensively updated and expanded to include coverage of:
- Latest important decisions such as M&S v BNP Paribas , Siemens v Friends Life (CA) , Avocet , PCE Investors , Gemini Press , Fitzhugh v Fitzhugh , HFI Farnbrough v Park Garage , Canonical v TST Millbank , and Quirkco v Asprey .
- Further analysis of debate and opinion on topical issues such as the recoverability of 'overpaid' rent following the termination of a lease.
- Extended selection of precedents.
|Author(s)||Warwick, M and Trompeter, N|