Hague on Leasehold Enfranchisement (6ed + 2nd Supplement)
Hague on Leasehold Enfranchisement is the definitive source on the law and procedures to follow for enfranchisements involving houses, collective enfranchisement of flats and the individual right to a new lease.
Structured to take practitioners through each stage of enfranchisement, commentary is extensively supported by case law, statutory material, forms, precedents and worked examples.
- The 2nd Supplement was published in October 2017
- The Main Work was published in July 2014
The new 6th edition incorporates the important Supreme Court decision on the meaning of "house", Hosebay Ltd v Day , and sixteen enfranchisement cases from the Court of Appeal, as well as the continuing flow of county court cases, Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) valuation decisions and the new procedural rules arising from replacement of the leasehold valuation tribunal by the First-Tier Tribunal.
- Takes the practitioner through each stage of enfranchisement in detail
- Clarifies common problems and offers clear insight into the practical application of the law
- Sets out the rights and responsibilities of the landlord and tenant
- Deals with qualification and valuation
- Covers related issues such as subtenants, mortgages and trusts
- Includes full interpretation of relevant legislation, with all applicable statutes and statutory instruments reproduced
- Analyses major decisions, explaining how they affect practice and procedure
- Includes forms and precedents
|Publisher:||Sweet & Maxwell|
|Author(s)||Radevsky, A and Greenish, D|