Nutshells: English Legal System (10ed)
The longest running law revision series, trusted by students for over 30 years, Nutshells present the essentials of law clearly and concisely in a memorable and user friendly way.
The ideal companion both for getting up to speed with a new topic of law and preparing for law exams. This is the law in a nutshell!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Chapter introductions outline the key concepts to be covered in that Chapter
- Checkpoints highlight and explain key terms
- Key cases highlight and summarise the significant case law
- Diagrams and flowcharts clarify and condense complex and important information
- End of chapter revision checklists outline what you should now know and understand
- Model question and answers help you focus and prepare for examinations
- Handy hints provides revision and examination tips and advice
- Useful websites provides a list of useful websites
- Colour coding enables swift identification of cases and legislation
|Publisher:||Sweet & Maxwell|