Sweet & Maxwell Media Law (5ed) Hb This book offers a thorough overview and analysis of the laws which influence journalists’ and broad.. Product #: 9781847030245 Regular price: $352.00 $352.00
Media Law (5ed) Hb
This book offers a thorough overview and analysis of the laws which influence journalists’ and broadcasters’ freedom to publish.
- Provides you with comprehensive coverage on all major areas of media law
- Discusses the latest developments in media law, with full guidance and in-depth legal commentary so you can ascertain what can legally be published or broadcast.
- Presents all the key topics, issues and cases to help you make informed decisions
- Covers the sources of official information, with guidance on how to find and use it correctly
- Analyses the significance of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to journalists and broadcasters
- Includes extensive coverage on the access to privy information so you are fully aware of what is available and how to best use it
- Looks at how the law applies to the online environment and the ramifications of privacy rules
- Assesses the impact of the Human Rights Act 1998 on every aspect of media law
- Provides commentary on the key cases
|Publisher:||Sweet & Maxwell|
|Author(s)||Robertson, G and Nicol, A|