Solicitors' Negligence & Liability
Professional negligence is an expanding area of interest, and Solicitors' Negligence and Liability is a new and authoritative stand alone text providing coverage of the major topics of solicitors' negligence and liability.
Readily accessible and functional, this specialist desk guide is clearly laid out for quick and precise analysis of the specific topic areas of contractual duties, tortious duties, equitable obligations, undertakings, defences, remedies, solicitors' indemnity insurance and also gives unique and valuable coverage of professional regulation.
This is an essential reference guide for practising lawyers specialising in solicitors' negligence but will be of value for any solicitor wishing to be reminded of the pitfalls in practice they are hoping to avoid.
- A single source for comprehensive coverage of civil and criminal solicitors' liability;
- Clear and logical coverage of specific practice areas such as contract, tort, equity, undertakings, defences, remedies and criminal law;
- Essential and up-to-date coverage of professional regulatory and indemnity insurance issues;
- Extensive use of leading and illustrative cases;
- Clearly laid out to help for quick and accurate analysis.
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|