Lindley & Banks on Partnership (2nd Supplement to 19ed).
The new 2nd Supplement to the 19th edition of Lindley & Banks on Partnership brings it fully up to date with all legislative changes, new cases and general practice developments.
• Explains the origins and nature of partnerships
• Discusses the formation of partnerships and the rights and obligations of partners between themselves
• Analyses the areas where litigation between partners is common and the types of remedies available
• Deals with the dissolution and winding up of partnerships
• Covers relevant aspects of tax and insolvency law
• Dedicated chapters on the recent amendments to Stamp Duty on Land Tax and its effect on partnership agreements
• Fully analyses the application and effect of the doctrine of repudiation on partnerships
• Analyses recent case law and legislation, commenting on their relevance and direct and indirect implications
• Details the relationships between partners, and between partners and third parties
• Considers potential pitfalls and causes of disputes offering practical advice on avoiding and resolving them
|Publisher:||Sweet & Maxwell|
|Author(s)||L'Anson Banks, RC|