Lexcel Financial Management Toolkit (3ed)
Financial management and business planning are essential to a profitable business. This invaluable Toolkit helps you to implement effective management and planning procedures that are tailored to your firm needs.
This new edition of the Lexcel Financial Management Toolkit offers updated advice on:-
- Factors to consider before business planning
- How to manage the planning process
- Strategy post recession
- Preparing budgets
- Depreciation factors and impacts
- Financial requirements including annual accounts, time recording, procedures for billing clients and procedures for handling financial transactions.
- Business plan template
- SWOT & PESTLE analysis
- Project plan template
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) and measures.
- Budget templates
- Cash Flow Examples
- 1. The Lexcel requirements for business planning and strategy
- 2. Why plan? How to plan?
- 3. Strategy post recession
- 4. The Lexcel requirements for financial management
- 5. Responsibility for financial management
- 6. Budgets
- 7. Variance analysis monthly or quarterly management accounts
- 8. Cash flow forecasts
- 9. Other financial requirements:
- Annual accounts
- Time recording
- Procedures for billing clients and Procedures for handling financial transactions
|Publisher:||Law Society Publishing|
|Format||Pb + cd|