Law Basics: Property (3ed)
Law Basics: Propertyis a clear and concise guide to the basic principles of property law. Author Daniel Carr returns to this edition to fully update it with the latest legislation since 2014, including new developments in private renting and inheritance of property.
- Essential points for revision prior to exam
- Fundamental general concepts
- Crucial questions and answers
- Key cases and legislations
- Important statues
- Concise summary of the law
- No-nonsense, to-the-point language designed to help the student revise efficiently.
Contents: Preface Table of Cases 1. Introduction: Context and Concepts 2. Ownership and Possession 3. Original Acquisition 4. Derivative Acquisition5. Real Burdens 6. Servitudes 7. Leases8. Tenements 9. Land Ownership Bibliography and Further Reading Index
|Publisher:||W Green & Son|