Letting Business Premises (8ed)
This long-established and popular title assists the practitioner in all aspects of the law relating to letting business premises. Written as a step-by-step guide, it is a practical and portable reference tool, and provides clear solutions to the problems that arise in day-to-day practice.
This new edition covers extensive legislative changes in this area during 2003/2004, the first substantial changes to the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 in more than 30 years. It guides readers clearly through the changes.
It provides detailed and practical information on the renewal of leases and problems which may be encountered. It also examines topics such as structural improvements, licensing for business, general user controls (planning, advertising, restraint of trade), assignment and sub-letting by the tenant, and special considerations relating to business partnerships. It also looks at limited liability partnerships and the impact of commonhold.
* A step-by-step guide to all aspects of letting business premises
* Provides practical solutions to the problems that may be encountered
* Portable and concise work, ensuring it is easy to use
* Explains important new legislation
* Reproduces relevant statutory information in the Appendices
|Publisher:||Sweet & Maxwell|