Wolstenholme & Cherry Annotated Land Registration Act 2002
Wolstenholme & Cherry provides section-by-section guidance on how the Land Registration Act 2002 works in practice.
It includes the full text of the Act and Land Registration Rules 2003 with section-by-section annotations making clear the impact of each part of the new legislation.
In addition the work includes the fully annotated text of the parts of the Land Registration Act 1925 retained under the transitional provisions, as well as the full text of the Act at the back of the work.
* Offers complete guidance to the new legal principles behind the Act
* Provides full statutory material
* Contains detailed annotation
* Includes extensive cross-referencing
* Provides all the new Land Registry Forms
|Publisher:||Sweet & Maxwell|
|Author(s)||Farrand, J and Clarke, I|