Introduction to Law and Legal Obligations (2ed)
Introduction to Law and Legal Obligations (2nd edition) is invaluable for students. It provides up-to-date and comprehensive coverage and is the ideal resource for students studying Scots law or related courses.
Each chapter includes a useful summary section to help students identify, understand and remember key elements – an excellent and time-saving aid to revision.
Written by a team of experienced academics, Introduction to Law and Legal Obligations is ideally suited to those studying for the BA degree in law, the Higher National Certificate and the Certificate for Higher Education. Students of accountancy and business studies courses containing law elements will also find the book essential.
- Sources of Scots Law (Dale McFadzean)
- Scottish Legal System (Dale McFadzean)
- Constitutional Law (Jean McFadden)
- Delict (Frank McManus)
- Contract (Tikus Little & Carolynn Gray)
- Dispute Resolution (Derek Auchie)
- Employment Law (Jenifer Ross)
- Company Law (David Cabrelli)
- Intellectual Property (Thorsten Lauterbach)
Table of Cases, Table of Statutes and an Index are included.
|Publisher:||Dundee University Press|
|Author(s)||Auchie, D and McFadzean, D|