Contentious Executries: Commissary and Executry Litigation in Scotland
Contentious Executries is a brand-new title providing a detailed and contemporary legal overview of common disputes in executries, powers of attorney and guardianships in Scotland, and guidance on how to resolve such disputes.
The book aims to equip the general practitioner with detailed and up-to-date knowledge of the legal issues that relate to common contentious situations. In addition, the book provides suggested remedies and commentary on the procedure to resolve disputes.
- Principles and introduction
- Challenges before confirmation
- Remedial challenges
- Court action for executors
- Court action for beneficiaries and rights holders
- Expenses and interest
- Principles governing incapacity
- Contentious guardianships;
|W Green & Son