Masters: Trusts Law (5ed)
This fifth edition of Trusts Law has been thoroughly updated to reflect recent developments in the area. The authors bring a unique combination of academic rigour and hands-on commercial experience to the explanation of their subject.
These practical insights are bolstered by the inclusion of a chapter showing the steps involved in the creation of a trust, illustrated by examples of trust documentation. Useful features include chapter summaries, self-test exercises and suggestions for further reading.
This books is an ideal companion for both law undergraduate and GDL/CPE students.
- 1. An Introduction to Equity and Trusts
- 2. Basic Concepts and Principles
- 3. Certainty
- 4. Purpose Trusts
- 5. Charitable Trusts
- 6. Formalities
- 7. Constitution and Promises to Create Trusts
- 8. Resulting Trusts
- 9. Constructive Trusts
- 10. Fiduciary Obligations
- 11. Non-fiduciary Obligations
- 12. The Administration of Trusts
- 13. Breach of Trust and Trustees' Liability
- 14. Proprietary Claims and the Liability of Third Parties
- 15. Injunctions
- 16. A Trust in Practice
|Author(s)||Webb, C and Akkouh, T|